BAFS is a full-service CUSO that offers a daily, interactive and cost effective approach to establishing and maintaining a Commercial Loan Program.
Hear from other Credit Unions about the success they have obtained with BAFS.
“BAFS not only provides experience and knowledge in commercial lending underwriting, but was referred to us here at Timberline FCU by a NCUA examiner. Being relatively new to a CUSO, this recommendation speaks volumes of the respect that BAFS has earned with the NCUA. It’s satisfying to know that we have a partnership with BAFS that includes support, trust, knowledge, and in some instances, patience.”
Timberline FCU Crossett, Ark.
“We trust the BAFS staff and are comfortable knowing that they are our “back office” and support our strategic growth goals. BAFS staff are committed individuals who do what is necessary to get the loans underwritten and closed. Their top priority is the same as our top priority… exemplary member service!”
Rhonda Hotard, CCUE,CFSP
Louisiana Federal Credit Union
Stay up-to-date on all the latest developments from BAFS and our partners.
Convergence 2019 is coming soon and the countdown has begun!!! Our fourth annual user’s conference will be held once more at the Sheraton Hotel in New Orleans from April 3rd – April 5th The conference website [...]
We are excited to announce our Convergence 2018 Users Conference at the beautiful Sheraton New Orleans starting April 11th, for more information please visit our conference website at https://convergence.bafsllc.com
Partner with Us
With a BAFS partnership, it is truly a partnership. Our goal is to create an environment for your members that conveys a strong and professional presence within your business community.
The cost of developing and supporting your own Business Services Department within your organization can be costly, time consuming and create multiple challenges to your members and staff. Within thirty to sixty days of joining Business Alliance Financial Services, LLC, (BAFS) we can have you operational. With our infrastructure, you can originate business loans with efficiency and confidence. We will help you during the start up phase by providing training, guidance, and support throughout the process.
What are the benefits of being a part of our CUSO?
- BAFS will develop and review policies and procedures that address regulatory and best practices standards that will conform to internal credit union policies and goals.
- With our assistance you will be able to diversity your portfolio and create new lending relationships.
- BAFS will be working to ensure your business lending needs are tailored to your business members.
- Your portfolio growth can meet and exceed your expectations to create bottom line growth.
- Access to our robust Participation Network, allowing you to sell or purchase credits.
- Your staff will have access to our industry leading BLAST technology for origination and management.
- You will be significantly reducing the cost of developing an internal business services platform.